The WinterKids Downhill 24 at Sugarloaf
The WinterKids 7th Annual Downhill 24 will be held on March 1-2, 2019 at Sugarloaf.
The 7th Annual Downhill 24 event will continue to encouraged comradery and fun the entire event with teams earning points for time spent on the mountain in addition to other activities. Exact scoring details and available activities will be released soon.
NEW IN 2019:
There will be TWO categories for sign up:
- ADULT/MIXED AGE TEAM (eligible for King of the Mountain Cup)
- UNDER 16 TEAM (eligible for NEW Kid of the Mountain Cup (exact name TBD).
PLEASE NOTE: By selecting “Under 16 team," all team participants must be 16 years old or younger AND will not be eligible to compete for the adult/mixed "King of the Mountain Cup".
Early Bird Rate available until December 31, 2018
- Individual Price: $40 registration fee + $250 fundraising minimum
- 16 Years and Younger: $40 registration fee + $100 fundraising minimum
- Corporate Sponsored Team: $2,500 flat fee, covers registration + fundraising for up to 12 teammates.
Have questions about setting up a team? Email Mary-Theresa at email@example.com today!
NEED HOUSING? Sugarloaf is offering a special 20% off discount to Downhill 24 participants. For reservations:
- Call Sugarloaf (1-800-THE-LOAF) and ask for condo reservations
- Mention you a WinterKids Downhill 24 participant
- Save 20% on your stay!
Join Us Under The Lights!